It’s Fall and Cherokee Valley Course and Club is NOT the same course you played last year, or even last summer! The club reeks of progress, change and improvement. Come out and see what’s new:
● The all new, Finn Golf Cycle from Sun Mountain. These scooters are revolutionizing the game of golf. They are fun, safe, practical and speed up the pace of play. It’s easier than riding a bike and the battery power is green friendly. We are proud to be the first course in the Upstate to offer this innovative golf transport. Come out and try it today!
● The original clubhouse is gone! Flat! Demolished! Gone! Why? Because we are making way for the all new Core 450 catering and restaurant. Check out our plans for a dining and gathering place like no other in the Upstate. An open kitchen environment and family friendly place to gather, eat, and enjoy great conversation, ambience and fun. Open to members and the public! Core 450 comes on line in 2020. Chef Todd and his team are excited about this innovative and revolutionary dining experience.
● Green, yes, year round green fairways! No dormant brown, Bermuda. We overseed so you can enjoy green fairways and get lift on your ball.
● A practice facility and player development like no other. Our team is committed to developing golfers at every level. We can help with your short game, off the tee, sand play and more. Contact us and set up a lesson.
● Membership with NO initiation fee! You read that right, come see what we are about and where we are going. Schedule a tour and enjoy initiation free club membership.
If you haven’t played the Valley it’s time to get your foursome out and enjoy some of the best colorful views of the Foothills in the Upstate. Every turn is like a fall foliage tour of New England. Breathtaking views, fast greens and spectacular golf await everyone.
Trey Wyatt, PGA Professional Cherokee Valley Course and Club Greer, SC 29651 864.895.6758
Cherokee Valley Course and Club 450 Cherokee Valley Way Travelers Rest, SC 29690